Friday, August 7, 2009

Funny English Lesson

"Climax, what is the meaning of climax, anyone know?" Miss Chen ask all 4F students
"Climax ah, 高潮 lor" Khen Foi say
"Erm, climax mean the most interesting past of the story" Miss Chen say, but all boys no listen to her, juz keep thinking Khen Foi say de"高潮"... Haha..
Then Miss Chen ask that" how long time the drought in Botswana?"
Daw Fang say" Oh, how long ah, ermmm..."
Miss Chen ask Daw Fang" how long?"
Daw Fang say" Err, very long lor..." Oh dude, we keep laughing..
Miss Chen say" very long is how long?"
Daw Fang say " Very long lor"
Miss Chen "... ( I think she is very disappointed )"
Then Miss Chen call us go in front to write the "Bla Bla Bla", she say " who know?"
Then I say "oh, Daw Fang go lah, u so geng, sure know de, i no go english period few days already..."
Miss Chen " Ok, Daw Fang, you go write one.."
Miss Chen " Who is the next person know de"
Daw Fang say " Neh, Wai Kit, Wai Kit"
Miss Chen " Ok, Wai Kit you go write"
Oh dude, I just simply write a word 'setting' then gao dim...
Miss Chen "Wai Kit, I no see you long time already, everytimes you also say do P.A"
Wai Kit " But teacher, everydays i also got see dao you leh..
Miss Chen " You see me, but I no see you mah..."
Wai Kit " Oh..."
Then Miss Chen say next person go write, who haven go out write de..
Oh, Hoe Jun, Khen Foi..
Okay, Hoe Jun and Khen Foi go write...
Hoe Jun keep say, still got what can write? Help me...
Finally he think it, he write (forget), sorry about that, i cant remember all cause too diffucult and too many things in my mind...
Finally, Miss Chen call Hai Weng go out write but..
Miss Chen " Okay, Hai Weng, turn you go out write, where is Hai Weng?"
Khen Foi " Neh, here"
Hai Weng " Teacher, Hai Weng no come"
Har?! Hai Weng no come?, I see dao him but he say he no come, he sure duno how to do then find a reason lor... Haha, not bad, 后生可畏, lying is good de (Huiyo, dont teach somethings bad things to people lah) Sorry lor...
Then suddenly, 'Pang', OUCH! What happened orh...
Well, actually i sthe stupid Hoe Jun too bore then start grab a paper and throw Khen Foi and start fight... Well, don care them, they always like that de, they crazy already... But if don have they 2, there i sno more stupid and funny joke in our class... Hahaha, say thanks you to them lah, cause of them, we only study happily in 4F... 话说如此,但我并不开心... Sad...
Add math time, My GOD!!! Time to go on bed and find 周公..
I totally blur blur dunno teacher teaching what, Dude, how come Hai Weng more pro than me. He TOTALLY sleep.... The teacher see dao then say" Eh, Mun You, panggil kawan kamu yang telah tidur di sana" Wahaha, everyday bore period he also sleep de lah, so teacher, you no need say and waste your saliva...
Finally bell ring alredy, I go P.A room and ready to meeting.. But suddenly you come out so I only can cancel the meeting cause I promised you help you... Sorry guys, forgive me..
Between, today I put the speaker on to the cabinet, but when i settle all the things upside, I oni found that I know go up but duno go down... Sweat.. There is only 1 way, that is jump down.. Then i no think so many and straight jump down... But so bad, my foot so bad, why? Because i no use my physics to calculate the force...-,-!
Ouch, Hoe Jun, cause of you say waant music surround then I only put on the cabinet de, you must pay back some $$ to me for workship... HAHA...
The End.. Enjoy...
Promised to smile but I failed to do it today... Bad... Sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment