Thursday, August 6, 2009

Stupid funny dialogue between Hai Weng and our moral teacher...

Our moral teacher, Pn Raja...(duno Raja wat, dan care about it)
Hai Weng... (Our 死党, see dao his name dont think bad things)
Lets start the dialogue...
Pn Raja : Eh, apa kamu buat di sana?
Hai Weng : Suck the ball... (Oh dude, why he say like that, cant imagine Hai Weng is like that de...)
Pn Raja :...(She is nothings to say but just watch over us)
That time me, Hoe Jun, Mun You, Khen Foi, Hai Weng laugh till crazy and stomachache...
Then chemistry time, Miss Sim talking about an experiment, she say dao to prevent suck back the water.. I hear dao then straight watch Mun You, looks like Mun You understande my meaning, then we 2 keep laugh... Miss Sim say:"诶,小孩子啊,你在想什么,可以不要想入非非吗?"
Oh dude, I laugh cause think dao Hai Weng say de "suck the ball', then Miss Sim say us 想入非非, isit is she 想入非非 or we leh?! No people wonder...

Addition, Shuvas told me, that:' Wai Kit, I think you should cut your hair..
Oh no, finally give Shuvas see dao, bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment